If you are already selling on Amazon, eBay, Groupon etc and need to expand your business opportunities beyond the traditional marketplace, then you need to look into Tanga. So you might ask me why in the world I should sell on Tanga, It’s because, for two years in a row, Tanga has been named to Inc 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies in the U.S and trust me it’s true because recently our clients had a significant amount of sales on Tanga.
Here are few convincing reasons to sell on Tanga
1) Better sales than other alternative marketplaces
Yes, listing on Tanga is worth the time and money, it will give you more sales then marketplaces like Bonanza which provides you with fewer sales.
2) Easy to open a Tanga seller account and few requirements
Criteria to sell on Tanga:
- You must have a US return address and US banking accounts.
- The goods sold must be in your possession.
- You must be able to ship orders within 2 business days
- You must be ready to accept returns for 15 days for buyer’s remorse and 30 days for damaged or defective items.
3) Easy to understand seller fees
All seller fees on Tanga are 15% unless explicitly defined in the table below by Tanga.
4) Easy to upload and API support
You can list your products on Tanga individually or bulk via CSV sheet. You can also integrate your website to Tanga with their proprietary API. Tanga also makes it easy for sellers by roping in third parties like ChannelAdvisor and sellerCloud
5) Use the Get ‘Featured button’ for free
Unlike Amazon where you need to pay for advertising on Tanga, it’s entirely free and won’t cost you a dime. This free feature can get you a significant amount of orders in a day. All you need to do is to click on the ‘Get Featured ‘ button, provide them with your best possible cost price (cost of the product + shipping cost + other cost) and they will set a margin for you. Note: Tanga will reach out to you to negotiate the deal.