OPENSKY MARKETPLACE MANAGEMENT
The OpenSky marketplace helps merchants based in the U.S. sell more products, boost their online sales and increase their profits by giving them access to more than 20 million eager U.S. shoppers. Our clients on OpenSky get above a 100 orders a day. We are skilled in bulk and individual upload. We can help you get your online OpenSky web store started in no time. We have a team of skilled OpenSky Ecommerce executives who will see that your products are uploaded at international standards.
Here are the requirements to start selling on the marketplace:
- You should sign up for an OpenSky plan.
- You should have a U.S. Tax ID or Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- You should have a checking account at a U.S. bank that accepts direct deposit so we can pay you for your sales.
- You should have a valid U.S. credit card in case we need to process returns.
- You should have a returns address located within the continental United States.
- You should meet the conditions in our Merchant Agreement and Merchant Quality of Service Agreements.
- You should not operate as an exclusive drop ship retailer (i.e., maintain no stock of goods).