Fixing Groupon image rejection can be a headache if you are a seller who has bulk inventory. Also, having good images is the key to increase sales on Groupon. According to research products with high-quality photos are likely to sell faster. We have cobbled up a guide on how to never get rejected by Groupon because of images.
Here are the General Image Guidelines for fixing Groupon image rejection
- Image must be Horizontal orientation
- You must upload an HD image without it being blurry.
- There should be no borders that surround the products.
- Make sure not to include text or advertising on the image. Such kind of words you must write it in the title or the description.
- Make sure the minimum width is 960 pixels, and the maximum width is 4200 pixels.
- Also, make sure the minimum height is 576 pixels, and the maximum height is 2520 pixels.
- The aspect ratio of 5 pixels wide for every 3 pixels tall is necessary while uploading images on Groupon.
Images sizes allowed by Groupon while listing images:
- The standard image size to upload on Groupon is 960px by 576px.
- Image size of 1400px by 840px gives your images an zoom lever of 1x.
- And image size of 4200px by 2520px gives your images a 3x zoom capabilities.
Smart tips for creating good images on Groupon
- Make sure to use a white background. Products with white background do not cause a distraction to the customer.
- Do not forget to use a high-quality image. Low res images are one of the main reasons for images to get rejected.
- Use photos that show multiple angles of the products. It gives an excellent feel to the customer when they can see images with different angles.
- See that the image fills the entire image frame (very important). There should not be a significant amount of white space in between your images. The aspect ratio must be 5 pixels wide for every 3 pixels tall.
- Please do not include text and logo on the images. Groupon will reject your images for sure.
- And at last, see that you do not use any words that are sexual.